Showing 1–12 of 697 results
Oak Shaker 4 Panel – Prefinished Internal DoorsFrom £101.66 Excl. VAT Buy Now
Modern White Shaker 2 Panel Internal DoorsFrom £99.99 Excl. VAT Buy Now
White Shaker 4 Panel Internal DoorsFrom £74.99 Excl. VAT Buy Now
Traditional Victorian Oak 4 Panel Internal DoorsFrom £80.83 Excl. VAT Buy Now
Orta White Prefinished Fire DoorFrom £114.99 Excl. VAT Buy Now
Modern White Shaker 2 Panel Fire DoorFrom £133.33 Excl. VAT Buy Now
Traditional Victorian Oak 4 Panel – Prefinished Internal DoorsFrom £102.49 Excl. VAT Buy Now
DX 30s Style Solid White Internal DoorsFrom £72.49 Excl. VAT Buy Now
Modern 7 Panel Oak Internal DoorsFrom £88.33 Excl. VAT Buy Now
ISEO Oak Solid Core Internal DoorsFrom £108.33 Excl. VAT Buy Now
Modern 7 Panel Oak – Prefinished Internal DoorsFrom £96.66 Excl. VAT Buy Now
Lincoln Oak Internal DoorsFrom £88.33 Excl. VAT Buy Now
Showing 1–12 of 697 results
Bedroom door buying guide
Whether you're closing the door for some peace and quiet or getting ready for a restful night's sleep, the right interior door can be a wonderful finishing touch to your personal space.
Here's what you need to think about when choosing the right bedroom door from our huge range:
Find the right material and style for you
We stock eight different materials for you to choose from depending on how you want it to look and function:
- Walnut - This is a much darker wood than, say pine, giving it an elegant and luxurious edge. It has great dimensional stability but does need more TLC than some of the other options.
- Sapele - Another door with a stunningly dark wood effect, this material will stand the test of time so when we say it's timeless, we really mean it.
- Pine - This is a much lighter material and gives off peaceful vibes. Instead of counting sheep, you can count the natural knots or follow the grain patterns.
- Oak - Another light and natural-looking option, this material is great at keeping the heat in during winter and allowing your space to cool during summer, helping to create the perfect temperature to fall asleep to.
- Laminate - This material is great if you want a different hue, from black to light grey, there are shades galore for laminate doors.
- Ash - Finishing things off by coming full circle, back to those stunning dark shades. This is a great material choice if you come in and out of your bedroom a lot, as they are both lightweight and shock-absorbant.
Decide how many panels you want
Once you know what material you want, it's time to think about how many panels. There's no right or wrong answer here, the number of panels, whether none or seven, is entirely up to your own preference.
Choose your colour
The colour choices are very similar to the materials, you can choose between:
- Walnut, or
Lighter shades such as white or pine may be a good option if you're working with smaller rooms. For larger spaces, darker interior doors can be an excellent contrast to light shades.
You can even paint it an entirely different colour if you opt for a primed or unfinished bedroom door. More on that next.
Pick a finish
Finally, you'll have to decide what finish you'd like. Primed or unfinished is a great choice if you want to add your own decoration or stain it a particular colour. This is the best way to get the perfect finish for your taste.
However, if you're eager to purchase something that's ready to hang, a fully finished door will be the best option for you.
Why shop with Vivid Doors?
We stock a wide range of high-quality internal doors that will work perfectly within a bedroom setting. We only sell doors from well-known and reputable brands so you know you're getting the best when you shop with us.
We are happy to provide a price match guarantee, so you know you won't get your preferred door at a better price elsewhere.
In addition to that, we provide a ten-year manufacturing guarantee, so, in the unlikely event that you run into a problem with your purchase, simply get in touch with us.
Finally, you can enjoy free delivery when you spend more than £750 with us. Whether you're replacing all of your bedroom doors at once, or are looking to upgrade other doors in your home, you're spoilt for choice with our comprehensive range of interior doors in various styles. We're sure you'll find the perfect match on our site.