The character and style of these traditional Victorian Oak 4 Panel fire doors have never been questioned. Whether you are seeking to recreate a bygone era or looking to add the natural beauty of real oak to a modern interior, these heavyweight, solid core, Traditional Victorian Oak 4 Panel doors might be just what you are looking for.
A 4 panel door is a classic, traditional victorian style. These internal oak doors look great in any setting but are especially suited to period properties. The natural oak gives a warm and cosy feeling that you’re sure to love.
Our oak victorian 4 panel door is manufactured with solid 20mm oak lippings all round, to give you the ability to trim these doors substantially for those more challenging refurbishment projects. Whether they are to be fitted into a new build home or extension, these high-quality unfinished Oak Internal doors will add quality and value. Available in a range of options, with standard 4 panel, 44mm Fire doors with FD30 fire rating, and with Clear and Frosted glazed options, we offer a range of highly competitive, great-looking oak doors which will provide the finishing touch to your project.
Features & Benefits
- Supplied unfinished so you can finish to match other doors or furniture
- Oak engineered solid core (heavyweight) for stability, value for money, and thermal efficiency
- Fire rated options available
- Can be paired with other traditional 4 panel oak doors for a consistent look around the home
- FSC Certified so you can be assured of ethical sourcing and environmental responsibility
- 10 year guarantee against manufacturing defects so you can buy with confidence
- All prices inc vat so there are no hidden costs
The Oak Victorian 4 Panel Range
If you love the traditional simplicity of this oak door but need more light in your home, try the clear glazed victorian oak 4 panel door. Looking for natural light but still want to maintain privacy? The frosted glazed victorian oak 4 panel door will do just that. Find the right panel door for each room and keep a consistent look throughout your home.